Teachers’ Station cards are available for any teacher who works within Rutland City, Rutland Town, Mendon, Ira and Tinmouth. Just stop in and fill out one of our teacher card applications. Please bring in a current pay stub to prove your employment status. We are happy to help. *Does not apply to paraeducators,substitute teachers, or any other school employees.
Policies for Teachers
- Any teacher in the library service area is eligible for a special Teachers’ Station card
- Teachers’ cards may only be used for the educational needs of students
- Books checked out on a teacher’s card are subject to all our standard return dates and fines.
- Teachers’ cards cannot be used to access library databases with the exception of the library catalog.
- Teachers’ cards expires each July. They can be renewed each year as long as the card holder is still teaching in the library service area
Please be considerate of individual borrowers and other teachers when selecting a collection of books for your classroom by not taking out all the books in one subject area.
Questions? Please contact Circulation Supervisor Deb Higgins at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 802-773-1860.